It’s been a year of mixed hopes for the UK property industry. The EU referendum, significant tax changes and fluctuating overseas investment has impacted the UK sector. But with the UK now faring far better than expected, what will the year ahead hold for the real estate sector?
RSM’s Beyond 2016 survey on the outlook for the UK real estate sector ran during October 2016. A cross section of real estate investors, developers and advisers involved in the sector took part, providing insights from across the UK.
Beyond 2016 - Outlook for the UK real estate sector
- The referendum - what impact has it had?
- Investors watch and wait, but opportunities remain
- Funders hold their nerve, for now
- Investors look beyond london
- Where next for the UK office market?