+65 6594 7827
"Going public" is a major milestone for every entrepreneur. The road to IPO can be a tedious and treacherous one and must be handled with care.
The first step an IPO-aspirant should take is to evaluate whether the company is ready to withstand public scrutiny and whether it can meet the standards and performance expected of a listed company. Pre-IPO preparatory work must be done prior to embarking on the IPO road. This includes assessing the company's growth prospects, beefing up the management team, strengthening its financial position, tightening its internal controls, improving operational efficiency, addressing problems and resolving issues that may adversely affect the listing. In addition, the company should also evaluate whether it is able to commit adequate resources to meet the pressing deadlines in the IPO process.
We are experienced in helping growing companies to list on the Singapore Exchange. Our IPO advisory work entails the following phases in getting your company ready for IPO. We will work closely with the management to determine the best time for the exercise, provide the necessary assistance and guidance through the entire process and to the extent possible, expedite the IPO preparatory work.
Phase 1 - Pre-IPO review
- Assess the company's listing feasibility
- Understand shareholders' listing objectives and intended use of funds
- Advise on implications of 'going public'
- Review, re-organise and streamline corporate and business structures
- Review and assist in strengthening management team
- Review and recommend improvements to financial and management information system
- Provide indicative valuation based on the prevailing market conditions
- Assist in developing IPO strategy and IPO planning
Phase 2 - IPO Preparation
- Assist in introducing issue managers, underwriters, solicitors and other professional advisors
- Assist in compilation of information required in the Prospectus
- Assist in preparing financial statements and figure crunching financial results for the Prospectus
- Assist the management in profiling the business to enhance the attractiveness of the company
- Assist in preparing financial projections and drafting of Board Memorandum
- Manage, coordinate, drive and expedite the process