You will assist the income tax team in delivering services to clients.
- Degree or professional accounting qualifications recognised by ISCA preferred
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience with IRAS or an international public accounting firm
- Being an Accredited Tax Professional with SIATP will be an advantage
- Possess passion, initiative, strong technical skills and an analytical mind
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good in report writing
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Drive for client service excellence
Interested candidates with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume, stating your current and expected salary and attach a recent photograph to HR@RSMSingapore.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.