You will manage a team of tax professionals and assist the Director in delivering advisory and compliance services to a portfolio of clients.
- Degree or relevant post graduate/professional accounting qualifications recognised by ISCA
- Being an Accredited Tax Professional with SIATP will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with IRAS or an international public accounting firm
- Possess passion, initiative, strong technical skills and an analytical mind
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good in report writing
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Drive for client service excellence
- Ability to lead a team of like-minded professionals
Interested candidates with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume, stating your current and expected salary and attach a recent photograph to HR@RSMSingapore.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.