We are looking for a highly motivated, versatile and resourceful Transfer Pricing Manager. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work as part of RSM’s TP global team with other countries on selected projects.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will handle all aspects of intercompany pricing activities, which include setting, analysis, documentation, and adjustment of charges made between related business entities for goods, services or use of tangible or intangible properties as follows:
- Conduct functional analysis interviews and industry research
- Assist clients in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation in respect of their business operations/situations
- Provide advice on Advance Pricing Arrangements (APA)
- Participate in clients’ transfer pricing audit activities
- Assist clients in handling and resolving assessments and appeals relating to transfer pricing
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accountancy, Law or Tax are preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Transfer Pricing from a professional firm, currently at manager level
- Excellent skills in written and oral communications
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume, stating your current and expected salary and attach a recent photograph to HR@RSMSingapore.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.