Seeking New Opportunities, Building New Capabilities
As companies move away from traditional business models, innovation and automation to build new capabilities will remain a key pillar for businesses, in addition to seeking opportunities in new markets or businesses.
Organised by RSM and supported by our strategic partners, OCBC Bank and International Enterprise (IE) Singapore, we will discuss how businesses could benefit from the Budget proposals, internationalisation assistance and the common pitfalls to avoid in venturing overseas.
Highlights on key Budget 2017 changes and impact on businesses
Chua Hwee Theng, Tax Director, RSM
Cindy Lim, International Tax Partner, RSM
Latest insights on Singapore Transfer Pricing
Elis Tan, Tax Director, RSM
What does Budget 2017 mean for the Singapore economy and your business?
Selena Ling, Head of Treasury Research & Strategy, OCBC Bank
- Future ready?
- Transformation and Internationalisation
- Strategies to renew and transform to stay competitive
- Jason Lim, Divisional Director, Capability Development Group, IE Singapore
- Selena Ling, Head of Treasury Research & Strategy, OCBC Bank
- Tay Woon Teck, Executive Director, RSM Corporate Advisory
- Cindy Lim, International Tax Partner, RSM
Moderated by: William Chua, International Tax Partner, RSM
6th March 2017 (Monday)
2:00pm - 6.00pm (Registration starts at 1.15pm)
|Fee Per Pax:
Public: S$150 Per Participant
Preferential rate of S$50 may be enjoyed by clients/guests of RSM, via invitations sent.
OCBC Clients may refer to your RMs for your offer.
|Who Should Attend:||Entrepreneurs and Business Owners, C-Suite, Board Members, Tax Managers/ Professionals|
|Strategic Partners:||OCBC Bank and International Enterprise (IE) Singapore|
|CPE Hours:||3 hours|
Please call 6594 7953/ 6594 7959 or email mktg@RSMSingapore.sg should you have any queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. We regret that no refund of the seminar fee will be entertained for cancellation or no-show. A substitute is welcome.
2. The organisers reserve the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances beyond our control.