Part 1 - Singapore Budget 2018
- Uncovering opportunities in the Budget proposal for businesses and its implications
By Chua Hwee Theng, Tax Director, RSM
- GST environment and updates
By Richard Ong, Tax Partner, RSM
- What does the 2018 budget mean for the Singapore economy?
By Selena Ling, Head of Treasury Research & Strategy, OCBC Bank
Part 2 - Your Business - How to fortify your business against cyber vulnerabilities?
- An update on cybersecurity landscape and what it means to SMEs
- Changes in cybersecurity risks and exposure
- How can you protect your assets in a cyber-attack?
- How can you manage cybersecurity risk with a limited budget?
By Hoi Wai Khin, Risk Advisory Director, RSM and Jenny Lim, Executive Director, Howden Group
5 March 2018 (Monday)
1:30pm - 5.00pm (Registration starts at 12.45pm)
|Fee Per Pax:
Public: S$150 Per Participant
Preferential rate of S$50 may be enjoyed by clients/ guests of RSM, via invitations sent.
OCBC Clients may refer to your RMs for your offer.
|Who Should Attend:||Entrepreneurs and Business Owners, C-Suite, Board Members, Tax Managers/ Professionals|
|Strategic Partners:||OCBC Bank|
|CPE Hours:||3 hours|
Please call 6594 7953/ 6594 7955 or email mktg@RSMSingapore.sg should you have any queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. We regret that no refund of the seminar fee will be entertained for cancellation or no-show. A substitute is welcome.
2. The organisers reserve the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances beyond our control.
By attending the event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in RSM and affiliates’ publications and in publicity materials, including websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of RSM. RSM, its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed. It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event.
For those requesting a CPE certificate to be emailed to you, please note the following:
1) You will need to complete the full seminar for the CPE certificate to be issued.
2) To save the earth, an online CPE certificate request cum feedback form will be provided at the end of the seminar for you to complete and submit. RSM will verify this against admission records and email you the certificate within 2 weeks.
3) Kindly note that as such, we are unable to entertain post-seminar requests for certificates other than through this online form.