With the theme, “Setting the Foundation for the Silver Lining”, the seminar provided participants from the construction sector with insights on how to overcome various challenges to ramp up business efficiency despite the trying environment they currently face. This is also in line with our commitment to provide enterprises with solutions that address the unique needs of their industry and identify opportunities for them to tap into governmental schemes that support their businesses.
A panel discussion, “Construction 2020: Beyond the Silver Lining”, was also held, where experts and professionals discussed economic priorities for the construction sector to innovate and improve productivity, as well as adapt and ensure sustainability beyond 2020. The discussion was moderated by Derek How, Industry Leader of our Real Estate & Construction practice.
Topics covered and speakers:
- De-risking the Construction Model & Unlocking Opportunities
by Dennis Lee, RSM
- Successful Partnerships: Staying the Course amidst a Challenging Landscape
by Desmond Choo, DBS SME Banking
- Building Smart with BCA Productivity Funds
by See Toh Chee Fung, Building & Construction Authority
- Building Asia’s Cities: Regional Construction Trends, Challenges & Opportunities
by David Wong, IE Singapore
- Capability Development Grant: The Essential Boost for Your Business Growth
by Yvonne Mah, SPRING Singapore